JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form:
The registration for IIT JEE Advanced 2017 Application form Online is starting from 28th April 2017 for the Candidates who have cleared the JEE Mains through the Online website. Please check the proper details like Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and how to apply for the Exam, etc.
Download Jee advanced 2017 Admit Card
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration, Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, IIT Syllabus:
The IIT JEE Advanced 2017 is announced by IIT Madras. The applicants can apply for the registration for JEE Advance 2017 @ jeeadv.ac.in. The JEE Advanced is conducted by seven IIT’s in India along with Joint Admission Board (JAB). Candidates that are taking part or appearing for the exam can get admitted to IIT and ISM with a good merit. As decided the Advance Exam will take place on 21st of May 2017. Hence the students have enough time to prepare for the exam and crack it!
JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after the 1st of October 1992. A relaxation of five years is provided to the SC, ST and PWD candidates which mean they are allowed from October 1st 1987 onwards.
- Educational Profile:
- Performance in Class XII:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 75% marks (for GEN/OBC) for appearing for JEE Advanced.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 65% marks (for SC/ST/PwD) in class 12th.
- The candidate should be in the top 20 percentile of candidates for their respective category in Class XII board examination.
- If a candidate passed in 2016 but wishes to go for an improvement in any particular subject, then they can still give the exam with aggregate marks from the overall subjects.
- Performance in JEE (Main) 2017:
- Candidates should have a rank among the 2, 20,000 by achieving the positive mark in Paper 1 for JEE (Mains) 2017.
- You can check the seat distribution in IIT JEE Advanced Brochure that is given categorically. Detailed information is given.
- JEE Advanced Seat Reservation:
- For SC- 15%
- For ST- 7.5%
- For OBC-NCL- 27%
- For remaining all- 50.5%
- For PWD- 3%
- IIT JEE Syllabus 2017:
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Integral Calculus
- Modern Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) 2017:
The Architecture Aptitude Test is conducted for those who wish to pursue the B. Arch program. Applicants have to qualify the IIT JEE Advance Exam in order to proceed for this exam. Candidates who have scored up to the mark and better than that will be shortlisted for AAT.
It is a paper of 3 hours, and the applicants must qualify this examination in order to take admission in B. Arch program in IITs / IIM. There is a detailed syllabus that the applicants must follow when they decide to attempt the AAT along with the normal JEE Adv Syllabus.
- Architectural awareness
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Geometrical Drawing
- Freehand drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- IIT JEE Exam Centres:
The IIT JEE examination is conducted in India along with Dubai and UAE. The general procedure includes the Exams to be conducted in 7 IIT’s in India. The applicants can select their nearest location as their first preference. The IIT JEE locations are:
- IIT Delhi Zone
- IIT Madras Zone
- IIT Bombay Zone
- IIT Kanpur Zone
- IIT Guwahati Zone
- IIT Kharagpur Zone
- IIT Roorkee Zone.
- JEE Advanced 2017 Registration:
- The applicants should be able to register through the online portal of JEE Advanced.
- The registration for JEE Advanced 2017 begins from 28th April 2017.
- The registration will continue till 2nd May 2017.
- The applicants will have to create their accounts and register themselves then only they can fill the forms.
- The applicants will receive their own login details (ID and Password).
- Please keep the login details carefully until the time of Admission.
- Registration Fee:
- Female Candidates : Rs 1200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs 1200/-
- All Other Candidates : Rs 2400/-
- Examination Centre Outside India
- All Candidates USD 135 (For SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates USD 270 (For Non-SAARC Countries)